Here at Thompson's we want to re-assure customers that we are doing everything we can to make it a safe shopping environment within all our garden centres.
- From Monday 19th July it is no longer mandatory to wear a face mask when visiting our Garden Centres. If you feel more comfortable wearing one, then please feel free to do so. Our staff have been given the personal choice as to whether they wear a mask or not.
- At Thompson's we feel that a large part of our garden centres are outside areas, with plenty of space for customers and staff to shop and work without feeling too congested. Social distancing measures are no longer enforced, but we would encourage them where possible.
- We will continue to keep the screens up in our till area
- During peak times we will continue to control the number of customers who enter the garden centre at any given time.
- We have positioned sanitizing stations at the entrance for trolleys and hands, and throughout the garden centre for your convenience.
- Our toilets are open, but we may close them at points during the day for cleaning purposes. If you are unsure, we would recommend telephoning your local branch to double check before you travel.
When To Shop With Us?
If you would like a quieter time to shop we would recommend coming during a week day and in the mornings. If you are unable to shop with us during the week we would recommend coming first thing in the morning on a Saturday or Sunday.
Thank you for your continued patience, and we look forward to seeing you.