Gardening can be a daunting prospect if you've had no previous experience. What should I plant in my garden, and how do I plant it, are common questions to our garden centre staff.
By sharing some basic knowledge we hope to encourage the novice gardener and give them the confidence to make something out of their garden.
Follow the links below for some basic instructions, step-by-step guides as well as a couple of short videos. For any further information please come and talk to us.
Garden & Landscaping
- A container vegetable garden
- Autumn berries
- Bulbs in containers
- Choosing compost
- Five easy veg
- Growing fruit and veg on balconies
- Keeping down weeds
- Keeping the crops coming
- Keeping up the harvest
- Patching a lawn
- Seed sowing success
- Seeds & Cuttings
- Speedy veg
- Square foot vegetable gardening
- Top tips for sowing vegetables
- What Do You Want From Your Garden?
- What Type of Garden Have You Got?