Christmas Tree Top 5 Tips
1. Before you bring your tree inside, cut a couple of centimetres (1inch) off of the base of your tree.
2. Allowing your tree to stand in a bucket of water overnight will help it absorb the water and retain its freshness.
3. Give your tree a good tap on its base before bringing inside. This will get rid of any loose leaves.
4. Make sure you regularly water your tree. A good tree stand will hold a reservoir of water, topping this up will keep it in better condition for longer.
5. Keep your tree away from direct heat. This is essential for prolonging the life of your tree. If your home is too hot your tree will deteriorate quickly.